Where can I find all the tags for the images?

• Each image has some tags basically the search term you put into the search field so that the image comes up

I am just looking for the tags for the different images. Where can I see which tag will show which image.

Also a list with all the tags that could be used for search would be nice.

Where can I find it? I think this can't be a secret.

• I am also looking for that information, these keywords or you call it tags are super important to me.

I tried to look through the installed data opening it with the editor but I couldn't find the tags.

Hope we'll get an answer

Best,
    Kry

• I have the same problem, this is the major downside of Videoscribe unfortunately. There are so many images now, and some of them can never be found as they don't even seem to have any tags. It's a pity to have such a large library of images and not being able to use them efficiently.

• Exactly my thoughts. I think the images are not properly tagged which makes it very difficult for me to find the exact image that I'm looking for.
  • Unfortunately, if some images in Videoscribe don't have tags or are not properly categorized, it can make it difficult to find them. However, there are a few things you can try to make searching for images easier:

Use specific search terms: Try to use more specific keywords or phrases when searching for images. For example, instead of searching for "cat," try "black cat" or "cartoon cat" to narrow down the results.

Browse by category: Videoscribe has a categorization system that groups images by themes or topics. You can browse the categories to find images related to the topic you're looking for.

Use the search filters: Videoscribe also has search filters that allow you to refine your search results based on image type, style, or color. You can use these filters to narrow down your results further.

Contact customer support: If you're still having trouble finding a specific image, you can contact Videoscribe customer support and ask for assistance. They may be able to provide more information about the image or suggest alternative images that could work for your project.

I hope these suggestions are helpful. Good luck with your search for images!

Login to post a comment