I'm subscribed but it says that I'm not!

• I’m subscribed to the annual subscription since two months ago Now when I try to login I can’t!!! It says that you need to subscribe!! Ive raised a ticket but no answers yet:(
  • Hi, I'm a videoscribe user.

One reason you might get this error is if you have made multiple accounts using different login information and only one of the accounts has an active subscription. For example, sometimes people make an account for the 7 day trial, and then they make a whole new account when they start a paid subscription. Be sure to login using the correct username and password.

If you have cancelled your subscription, asked for a refund or purchased a shorter amount of time than you intended, those conditions might also affect your ability to  login.

Also, be sure that you are not trying to access videoscribe through  this website in one way or another. Open the actual videoscribe program and login. LINK to relevant guide: https://support.sparkol.com/knowledge/videoscribe-for-your-desktop#installation-and-login

You may want to raise a ticket to contact customer support directly.  I think the Your Tickets link will be a good place to start.

Hope that helps.

-Mike (videoscribe user)

•  OOPS!  I just noticed that you said you already raised a ticket. Sorry about including that suggestion.

-Mike (videoscribe user)

Login to post a comment